How do I contact Netflix?
If you have an issue or a question 1(888) 444-6203, you can initiate a live chat session with a Netflix representative by logging into your Netflix account, visiting the Help Center on the Netflix website, and clicking on "Contact Us." From there, you'll typically find the option to start a live chat.
- In the lower right, tap My Netflix.
- In the upper right, tap More or .
- Tap Help .
- Tap the Call or Chat button.
LetsView is an app that will allow you to have your Netflix cast to TV. This app helps you to easily screen share your Android and iOS phone to your TV without the use of any cable wires. Giving you full access to screen mirroring not only your Netflix but also any content from your mobile devices to a bigger screen.
- Go to netflix.com/LoginHelp.
- Select I don't remember my email or phone.
- Enter your first name, last name, and the credit or debit card you use to pay for Netflix.
- Select Find account.
Online content provider Netflix keeps in contact with over 100 million customers in 190 countries using Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES). Netflix has achieved very high inbox placement rates while delivering hundreds of millions of emails every day.
If the basic troubleshooting steps we recommended at the beginning of the article don't work, you'll have to contact Netflix customer support directly at 1 (866) 579-7172.
A Netflix account is meant to be shared by people who live together in one household. People who are not in your household will need to sign up for their own account to watch Netflix. You can manage who uses your account by setting a Netflix Household.
Netflix costs $6.99 to $22.99 per month, depending on your subscription plan. It offers three plans: Standard With Ads, Standard and Premium. A former popular choice was the Basic plan at $9.99, but Netflix recently eliminated this option for new or rejoining members.
Why is Netflix not working on my TV?
Restart your home network
Turn off your device, then unplug your modem and router from power. After 30 seconds, plug in your modem and router. Wait 1 minute, then turn on your device. Try Netflix again.
- Go to your Netflix Account page in a web browser.
- From the Profile & Parental Controls section, select a profile.
- Select View for Viewing activity.
- Find the title you're having an issue with.
- Choose Report a problem next to the title or episode that has the issue.
LiveChat can help you to solve problems right as they appear. Once a customer asks you a question, you can respond in seconds. It's fast and makes for one amazing customer service.
- Open Netflix. Go into Netflix, whether on the website or the app, and log into your account to kick the process off.
- Click on the Profile button in the top right-hand corner. ...
- Click on Account. ...
- Click Cancel Membership. ...
- Click Finish Cancellation.
Check for an internet outage in your area. Fix common router or modem issues and incorrect network settings. Restart or reset your network's connection.
How many devices can stream Netflix at the same time? Netflix allows different numbers of simultaneous streams depending on the plan. On both versions of the standard plans, you can have up to two devices streaming at the same time. This goes up to four simultaneous connections on the Premium plan.
The Account page gives you access to information such as: Account Information - account owner information you have provided to Netflix, such as email and phone number (available under Membership & Billing), as well as plan selection information (available under Plan Details).
On most smart TVs and streaming media players, you will need to start by providing your email address or phone number. Once provided, you will receive an email or SMS text message with an activation link to continue the signup flow.
Netflix will NEVER ask for your SS (unless, you know, it's the marriage thing). If one of these emails pops up in your inbox, be sure and double check that the links inside bring you directly to the Netflix.com homepage — and if not, don't give them any information! Stay safe binging out there, friends.
If someone is using your account without permission, do the following to prevent further use: Change your Netflix password. We recommend using a password that is: Unique to Netflix and not used for other websites or apps.
What's going on with Netflix right now?
We are not currently experiencing an interruption to our streaming service.
First, try turning your device off and then back on again. Yes, the magic trick that gets devices and software working. Ensure your device is turned off completely, then turn it back on again and try Netflix. If that doesn't work, we'll need to clear the Netflix app data.
- Check your email and password. Make sure the email shown on your screen is correct. ...
- Clear the Netflix cookie. Go to netflix.com/clearcookies. ...
- Reset your password. You might need to reset your password. ...
- Update your web browser. Go to Netflix supported browsers to update your web browser or get a different browser.
A problem occurred while playing this item. Try again later or select a different item. This error happens when an issue with data stored on your device stops Netflix from playing.
It usually means that information stored on your device needs to be refreshed. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device to resolve the issue. If the error message is followed by an error code, search our Help Center for the error code (for example, "ui-1111").